Transcripts – Incoming

top of content Student Services Banner

How To : Transcripts - Incoming

Official Transcripts

Students that have completed classes at another accredited college or university can submit their transcripts to Coastline to receive credit for meeting degree/certificate requirements.


  1. Send Official transcripts to:

    Coastline Community College
    ATTN: Official Transcripts
    11460 Warner Ave
    Fountain Valley, CA 92708

  2. Or, if the sending institution sends official transcripts electronically via PDF, electronic transcripts can be emailed to

    The transcripts must be sent directly from the sending institutions authorized agent. Coastline Community College will not accept forwarded transcripts from the student.

Unofficial Transcripts

Students may submit unofficial transcripts for prerequisite clearance only.

Students must submit official transcripts if they wish to receive course credit/units towards Degrees, Certificates or General Education Certification (see above).


  1. Send copy of your unofficial transcripts to:

    • Email: (PDF format only)

      * Make sure to include student id number and course you want to enroll in *

    • Or Fax: (714) 241-6288

All About Coastline

Campus Locations
Privacy Policy
Clery Report
Compliments & Complaints

Coastline Community College
11460 Warner Avenue
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Download Adobe Acrobat