During the week of Spring Break the the College Center Bookstore will be closed.
Welcome to Coastline Community College:
Tomorrow's College TodayCoastline is one of 112 community colleges statewide, and one of three colleges in the Coast Community College District. The college and its programs are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). At Coastline, you can complete your courses online via distance learning, or on-site at one of our three state-of-the-art campuses located in Newport Beach, Garden Grove, or Westminster.
As you work towards your degree, certificate, or transfer goals, Coastline's dedicated faculty and staff are focused on your success. The college has a comprehensive array of support services including counseling and online counseling, financial aid, EOPS and CARE programs, tutoring at the Student Success Center, a robust virtual library, and more.
If you're a business leader, you'll be pleased to find that Coastline's Contract Education Department can meet your company's training and education needs with customized programs and courses. The college's largest contract relationship is with the U.S. Military as Coastline provides education--at a distance--to thousands of enlisted men and women serving in all branches worldwide, and Coastline has continually been ranked as a top "Military-friendly" college due to the exemplary student-centered service of the Coastline Military Programs faculty and staff.
Find out more by clicking the links above, or by contacting us at our main number or e-mail: (714) 546-7600, email@example.com.
Coastline News (View All News)
- Coastline Ranked #1 Community College in the U.S.
- MyCCC scheduled to be down from March 27 to April 6
- Le-Jao Student Parking Changes
- Coastline is #3 Fastest-Growing Community College
Coastline Events (View All Events)
- SPRING 2015 TUTORING SCHEDULE - Accounting, Math, Science, Writing, Writing/ESL (February 23)
- Interviewing Techniques & Tips Workshops - Feb. 25, April 22, and May 7 (February 25)
- Students, Staff, and Faculty are Invited to Attend Coastline's Art Gallery Lunch Time Lecture Series (February 25)
- EOPS WORKSHOPS: Mar.9, Probation and Disqualification; Mar. 26, Time Management; Apr. 14, Successful Educational Planning; Apr. 24, Graduation Game (March 4)
- CAREER OPPORTUNITY: LAPD Hiring Workshop & Exam: Tuesday, April 14, Newport Beach Center (March 10)
- Resume Writing Techniques and Tips Workshops - April 15, May 5 (April 15)