Welcome to Coastline Community College:
Tomorrow's College TodayCoastline is one of 112 community colleges statewide, and one of three colleges in the Coast Community College District. The college and its programs are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). At Coastline, you can complete your courses online via distance learning, or on-site at one of our three state-of-the-art campuses located in Newport Beach, Garden Grove, or Westminster.
As you work towards your degree, certificate, or transfer goals, Coastline's dedicated faculty and staff are focused on your success. The college has a comprehensive array of support services including counseling and online counseling, mentoring, financial aid, EOPS and CARE programs, tutoring at the Student Success Center, a robust virtual library, and more.
If you're a business leader, you'll be pleased to find that Coastline's Contract Education Department can meet your company's training and education needs with customized programs and courses. The college's largest contract relationship is with the U.S. Military as Coastline provides education--at a distance--to thousands of enlisted men and women serving in all branches worldwide, and Coastline has continually been ranked as a top "Military-friendly" college due to the exemplary student-centered service of the Coastline Military Programs faculty and staff.
Find out more by clicking the links above, or by contacting us at our main number or e-mail: (714) 546-7600, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coastline News (View All News)
- Earn a Bachelor of Science from U of Illinois Springfield without ever leaving California
- Coastline students eligible for generous Jack Kent Cooke scholarships
- Scholarship recipient lives Vietnamese proverb with words of thanks and noble actions
- Westminster campus Dean named Manager of the Year
- More than half of Coastline’s graduating class has never set foot on campus
Coastline Events (View All Events)
- Study Abroad "Get the Scoop" meeting (December 12)
- Winter Break (December 19)
- Winter Intersession term (January 2)
- Martin Luther King Jr. holiday (Campus closed) (January 20)
- Spring semester starts (January 27)