Costs and Fees
The cost for California residents is $46 per unit.
Enrollment Fee is subject to change by the State Legislature.
Please explore the links below for other fees and information which may apply.
Registration Fee Payment Plan
(Updated August 15, 2018)
Log in to CASHNET Payment Portal
We are pleased to announce that the Coast Community College District (CCCD) is now using Cashnet® Payment Solutions, as our new Full Service Payment Plan (FSPP) provider
Cashnet FSPP offers these great features:
- An installment plan with 3 monthly payments to cover current term balances
- A one-time enrollment fee
- A simple enrollment process
- Convenient electronic payments
- Easy access to manage your payment plan online
Get started today: ENROLL NOW!
- Login at CASHNET payment portal
- Select Coastline College from the drop down list
- Any questions contact Cashnet at (800) 231-9182
Health Services Fee
The Health Fee must be paid to be eligible for health services provided by the Memorial Prompt care. The student health service fee is mandated unless students present a waiver prior to registration.
All students enrolling in one or more courses are required to pay the Health Services Fee of $11. This is a mandatory fee unless the student presents a waiver. Students who qualify for a waiver are:
- Students who depend solely upon prayer for healing in accordance with the teachings of a bona fide religious sect, denomination or organization. Call (714) 241-6176 for information.
- Students enrolled only in courses of two weeks or less in duration.
- Students enrolled only in non-credit courses.
- Students enrolled in an approved Study Abroad program.
- Students enrolled in an approved apprenticeship training program.
For more information click here: Health Services Information
Duplicate Health Fee Refund
Students enrolled at more than college within the Coast District (OCC GWC CCC) may request a refund of the duplicate health fee that was paid at the college at which they do not wish to receive health services. The health fee must be paid at all colleges and then refunded upon request. Refund requests may be made during the third week of the semester in which a student is enrolled. To request a refund visit the Admissions and Records Office.
College Services Charge
The college services charge will be $12 per Fall/Spring term and $8 per Summer term.
This charge underwrites many student services, classes and programs. It is not mandatory; however, Coastline Administration and the Associated Student Government (ASG) expect students to support the college by paying the charge. A portion of each $12 charge goes to instructional grants, student scholarships, student support, and graduation related activities. The College Service Charge must be paid in order to receive these services.
Information about specific programs funded by this charge and requests for waiver of the charge are available and granted only in the Admissions and Records office during the registration period. Waivers must be secured in advance and submitted at the time of a student's initial enrollment.
Non-Resident Tuition - Effective Summer 2018
$258 per unit + $12 per unit Non-Resident Capital Outlay. Students who are not California residents as defined by the Education Code are required to pay the non-resident tuition and the non-resident capital outlay fees in addition to the fees described above. Active military taking only online classes are exempt from paying the non-resident capital outlay fee.
Please note: it is the student's responsibility to prove that he/she is a California resident.
If you are in the United States on a visa, the type of visa, date of issuance and date of expiration are required to determine residence status. International students seeking an I-20 for an F-1 visa must apply through the International@coastline.edu
Fees are subject to change without notice.
Students may need to purchase materials for classes, as follows:
- Required instructional materials of continuing value outside of the classroom must be paid for by the student. These are tangible materials essential to satisfy course objectives, have value to the student outside the classroom, belong to the student and may be taken home. These materials include, but are not limited to, such items as textbooks, workbooks, syllabi, computer discs, tools, uniforms and canvases. They also include materials, such as clay, that are transformed into materials of lasting value. NOTE: Some classes carry a fee for required instructional materials. These fees are for the types of materials described above. When such fees are indicated, the materials for which the fees are levied are supplied at district costs and are sold as a convenience to students. However, students may choose not to pay the fee indicated and provide the materials themselves. Students are warned that they will not be able to complete the requirements of a course if they do not purchase or provide required instructional materials.
- Students are advised to provide certain instructional materials of an optional nature. These are materials that enhance a student's learning experience in the classroom, but are not essential to completion of course objectives.
Parking Fees & Information
Purchase your parking permit online. Parking Permits are $30 per Fall and Spring Semester, $15 for Summer Session. If you purchase a parking decal, make sure you have it displayed on your vehicle by the end of the second week of the semester. Campus Safety starts ticketing the Monday of the 3rd week (2nd week for the summer term)!.
Parking permits are required at the Newport Beach and Garden Grove Centers. All persons using these lots at any time are required to purchase and display a parking permit. $2 day permits are available at the learning center locations; you can find the daily parking permit machine located in the center of each parking lot at the Newport Beach and Garden Grove Centers. Although the sticker will not guarantee a parking space, it will avoid the possibility of receiving a parking citation.
Coastline parking permits are valid at Golden West and Orange Coast Colleges. Vehicles receiving Coastline citations have the same legal status as parking citations issued by a law enforcement agency in California. For further information regarding these regulations see Parking Regulations, located under "Policies", or contact the Public Safety office at (714) 546-7600, ext. 16120. Now, parking permits may be purchased on-line at www.coastline.edu.
Any checks returned unpaid (stop payment or insufficient funds) do not constitute automatic withdrawal from a class. A check returned from the bank for any reason is subject to a $25 service charge and a hold will be placed on student records for any financial obligation, until the obligation is cleared.
Please see below for Le Jao Campus parking details
Please note the following:
Any motorized vehicle requiring registration with the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) must have a current parking permit:
- Clearly visible in the left front (driver's side) window or dashboard.
- Motorcycles (mopeds) will have the permit affixed to the left front fork.
- Vehicles without permits properly displayed will be cited.
- Vehicles may park only in spaces or areas designated for vehicle parking.
- Purchase of a parking permit does not guarantee a parking space on campus.
- Current semester permits are available at registration.
- Coastline parking permits are valid at Golden West or Orange Coast Colleges
Designated parking areas are color coded:
- White Grid: for motorcycles only; permit required
- Blue: for handicapped (DMV); permit required
- Unmarked White Stalls: open for all; permit required
All designated permit parking areas will be enforced Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Le-Jao ParkingLe Jao parking map (view larger map)
Parking permits are required in designated areas for Le Jao between the hours of 7:00AM and 5:30PM Monday through Friday (please refer to the adjacent image). Designated areas include:
City Hall North Parking Lot (corner of Westminster Blvd. & All American Way)
- Spaces 268 - 340
Community Services Parking Lot (corner of Jackson Street & Westminster Blvd)
- Spaces 556 - 688
- parking continues to be free to the public after 5:30 p.m.
- Students may park in the County Juror Parking Lot at no charge in predesignated stalls throughout the day and the entire lot is open after 3:00 pm
- These lots are not monitored by Coastline College Safety Officers they are the responsibility of the City of Westminster
- If parking permit is not visible on the vehicle, you are subject to a citation from the City of Westminster
Responsibilities for Penalties
The registered owner of any vehicle on a Coastline site shall be held responsible for any liability or damage claims including parking or other traffic violation penalties arising in connection with the possession and/or operation of the vehicle on the Coastline site.
Coastline is not responsible and assumes no liability for damage or theft of any vehicle or its contents.
Lost, Stolen, Damaged Permits or Sold Vehicles
Replacement of lost or damaged permits or permits sold with the vehicle will be $30. Stolen permits are to be reported to the Admissions office.
Parking, Traffic Rules and Regulations
ARTICLE 1 - ENFORCEMENT Authorization is granted to Coastline Community College Safety/Security from the West Orange County Municipal Court to issue parking citations within the confines of any Coastline Community College site. These parking and traffic rules and regulations will be in effect 24 hours a day.
|103||Unauthorized Use of Permit (stolen/forged/altered)||$40.00|
|401||Parked Outside Marked Stall||$35.00|
|402||Parked Overlapping Stalls||$35.00|
|403||Parked on Restricted Area||$35.00|
|404||Parked in Motorcycle/Moped Area||$35.00|
|405||Backed into Diagonal Stall||$35.00|
|406||Parked Blocking Traffic||$40.00|
|407a||Parked in Prohibited Parking Zone (i.e. red curb)||$40.00|
|407b||Limited Parking Zone Violation(i.e.timed or loading)||$35.00|
|408||Parked Overtime in Visitor Area||$35.00|
|409||Parked in Handicapped Area||$250.00|
|410||Parked in Staff Area||$35.00|
|411||Parked Creating Traffic Hazard||$40.00|
|412||Lack of Visible/Valid Parking Permit||$35.00|
|413||Expired Parking Meter||$35.00|
|414||Parking in Electric Vehicle stall without charging||$35.00|
Complete copies of the parking regulations can be obtained from the Public Safety office or call (714) 546-7600, ext. 16120 for more information.
Student ID Cards
Students may have their photos taken for a Coastline Community College Student Identification Card as soon as they register, and have paid all of their fees.
Photos are taken in the Admissions and Records Office (located at the College Center) during normal business hours. Students must bring a copy of their current term "student class program" and another form of photo identification (driver's license, passport, etc.).
The CCC Photo ID card will need to be re-validated each semester after you register and pay all fees due.
The cost for the CCC Photo ID card is included in your college fees.
In Accordance with California State Regulations and Coast District Policy, registration fees will be refunded according to the following:
- Enrollment fees, Non-Resident Fees, Material Fees:
100% refund of fees paid at registration for each class dropped by the refund deadline. No refund will be made after the refund deadline. There are no exceptions.
- Health Fee, College Service Charge:
100% of the fees paid at registration will be refunded if the student totally withdraws from all classes by the refund deadline for each class. No refund will be made after the refund deadline. There are no exceptions.
- Parking Permit:
Return the parking permit (If purchased) in-person or by mail. The Parking Permit must be postmarked or returned to the Public Safety Office on or before the earliest refund deadline on your official Student Class Program, which is available via the student tab on your MyCCC portal
- To Be Eligible For a Refund:
Students must officially withdraw from classes by the refund deadline (Refer to the Student Class Program/Web Schedule Bill on the Student tab of the MyCCC portal page or see Important Dates . It is the student's responsibility to officially withdraw from classes and to verify all withdrawals.
An instructor may drop students for non-attendance. Instructors are not responsible for making sure drops are made by the refund deadline. If the student has not been dropped from the class by the instructor, the student is responsible for withdrawing from the class by the refund deadline. Students who are officially enrolled in a class after the refund deadline will not be eligible for a refund. There are no exceptions.
- Refund Processing:
Refunds will be automatically processed every week beginning the first week of registration of the semester in which the fees were paid and each week thereafter until the end of the term. Refunds are not processed during the first two weeks of the fall and spring terms. Official withdrawals made in accordance with the refund policy and by the withdrawal deadline will generate a credit balance on the student account.
- Online Credit Card Payment Refunds:
Registration fee payments made by credit card through MyCCC will be refunded to the same credit card used for payment. Allow 6-10 business days for the refund to post. If the Credit Card used to pay fees is no longer valid, it is the student's responsibility to notify the Admissions and Records Office once the credit has been posted to the student's account and prior to the refund being processed. The refund will be converted to a check refund upon proper notification.
- On-Campus Payment Refunds:
Fee payments posted on campus, by cash, check, money order or credit card, will be refunded through BankMobile as either deposit to an existing account or a deposit to a BankMobile Vibe checking account a depending on the refund choice made by the student. It is the responsibility of the student to maintain correct and up-to-date address information. Addresses can be updated on MyCCC, under the Student Tab, and then click on Banner Self Service.
Payments made using multiple payment methods (online credit card payments and cash, check or money order) during the current registration period will be refunded to the credit card used for online payments.
Refunds for fees paid on campus by cash, check or credit card will be processed by BankMobile.
All enrolled students will receive a Refund Selection Kit from BankMobile. The packet includes a personal code. The code is used to select a refund preference.
For more information, see the BankMobile Q&A below.
Payments made by credit card online via the MyCCC student portal will be refunded to the credit card used to make the payment.
For more information see the BankMobile Q&A - section below.
Payments made by credit card online via your student portal will continue to be refunded back to your credit card.
Higher One is now BankMobile!
Important information to help you make informed choices about your financial aid disbursements and refunds.
- Who will be sent the Refund Selection Kit from BankMobile?
- All students who enroll in classes at Coastline College are sent a Refund Selection Kit so that the student may select a fee refund/financial aid disbursement preference. (Concurrently Enrolled High School students will not receive a Refund Selection Kit)
- Why am I receiving a Refund Selection Kit from BankMobile?
- In order for Coastline College to be able to disburse financial aid awards and/or process refunds for enrollment fees paid by cash, check or credit card in person at the campus, the Coast Community College District has contracted with BankMobile to facilitate refunds and disbursements. The Refund Selection Kit is used to select a refund preference.
- How do I select a refund preference?
- Visit BankMobile Refund Disbursements website to select your preferred disbursement method. You will use the personal code provided in the Refund Selection Kit to select a refund preference for Financial Aid Disbursements and/or if you paid your registration fees by cash, check, or in-person credit card transaction and are eligible for a refund.
- What are my refund options?
There are two refund options.
- Direct deposit into your personal bank account.
- Open a checking account with BankMobile
- What happens if I don't log in and select a refund/disbursement preference?
- If you do not log in and select a refund/disbursement preference, BankMobile will mail a paper check to you no sooner than 21 days after your refund is disbursed. Regardless of whether you anticipate receiving a refund or not, it is important to select your refund preference as soon as you receive the Refund Selection Kit so that you don't have to wait for your money.
- What is the BankMobile Vibe Account? Do I need to have one?
- When you are selecting a refund/disbursement preference, one option will be to open an account with BankMobile. The BankMobile Vibe Account is an account relationship between you and BankMobile, and NOT managed or operated by the Coast Community College District. If you choose to open a BankMobile checking account, please read the BankMobile Terms and Conditions and applicable Fee Schedule carefully. You DO NOT need to open a BankMobile Vibe account to receive your disbursement or refund.
- Can I use my BankMobile Vibe Debit Mastercard at any ATM?
- The BankMobile Vibe Debit MasterCard can be used at any All Point ATM. ATM's outside the All Point network may incur fees. (See the BankMobile Fee Schedule for fee information).
- What are the fees associated with the BankMobile Vibe checking account and debit Mastercard?
- Please visit the BankMobile Fee Schedule for specific fee information.
- How long will it take to receive my funds once I have selected my preferred refund method?
- Direct deposit to your own checking or savings account—2-3 business days
- BankMobile Vibe checking account—same business day
- What if I didn't receive the BankMobile Refund Selection Kit?
The BankMobile Refund Selection Kit is mailed to the mailing address on file. If you did not receive the Refund Selection Kit, please verify and/or update your current mailing address on MyCCC. Once your mailing address is confirmed, email the Admissions Office, EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org to request a new personal code.
Please note: High School students will not receive the Refund Selection Kit. They will automatically receive paper checks in the mail (if they paid by check or cash and are eligible for a refund).
Students with a mailing address outside of the United States will not receive a Refund Selection Kit. Once a U.S. mailing address is provided then a Refund Selection Kit will be sent.
- What if I lost my card or need a replacement?
- If you have selected the BankMobile Vibe refund option, you can log into BankMobile Vibe and order a new card. It will be mailed to the address that BankMobile has on file.
- Where can I check to see if my refund or financial aid disbursement is ready?
Check your student G-mail account. An email will be sent to you whenever a refund/disbursement has been processed.
- Can't find your answer here?
- Connect with BankMobile. URL: https://bankmobilevibe.com/contact-us/