Coastline Foundation Scholarship Application Period
The Coastline Scholarship application is available to students during the Fall semester; closing in mid-spring. Currently, the application period is closed. Please check back in October, 2015 for application details and deadlines.
Scholarship Workshops will be offered in the spring of 2016 to assist students with the scholarship application. Scholarship Workshops will be held at each of the four locations. Please check back for additional details.
Coastline Community College Foundation is committed to ensuring the continued success and support of our students by sponsoring an Annual Scholarship Campaign. Scholarships are made available through the generous donations of Coastline Community College's Foundation, Associated Student Government (ASG), faculty, staff, community organizations and private donors. Scholarships are awarded to applicants on a variety of factors, such as academic achievement, financial need, community involvement, volunteerism, program major and more. Unlike some other forms of financial aid, scholarships do not have to be repaid. However, unless otherwise stipulated, recipients are required to submit formal thank you letters to the scholarship donors, as well as attend the Scholarship Awards Ceremony on Thursday May 5th, 2016.
Selection Factors and Application Information
Scholarship recipients are selected by the Scholarship Selection Committee, whose members include administrators, classified staff, faculty, and Coastline Community College Foundation Board members.
Factors for selection can include academic achievement, service and leadership, college and community involvement, and/or financial need. Applicants are required to submit a Scholarship Application and must be enrolled at Coastline in the fall and/or spring semester during the year in which they apply.
The Scholarship Selection Committee will review Coastline college transcripts, only, in determining eligibility. With the exception of applicants who are applying for scholarships available to both current High School students and Home Study students. These applicants will be required to provide documentation validating their qualification(s) for the award, such as High School Transcripts. High School and Home Study students will have the opportunity to upload these documents prior to submitting the application.
The Scholarship Application is completed online. If there are circumstances that prohibit you from applying online, please contact Celeste Ryan at (714) 241-6214
The APIASF Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institution (AANAPISI) Scholarship Program
The APIASF Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institution (AANAPISI) Scholarship Program is a collaboration with AANAPISIs and the communities they serve to provide scholarships, expand institutional capacity and mobilize local resources to help foster economic development. The APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship is available annually to students attending APIASF AANAPISI partner campuses. The scholarship award varies from $2,500 - $5,000. Please visit www.apiasf.org/aanapisischolarship.html for more information.
Avoid Scholarship Scams:
Please visit https://studentaid.ed.gov/types/scams for information on how to protect yourself from scholarship and financial aid scams and identity theft.
- 4th Annual Alzheimer's Association Science and Research Award (PDF)
- A Place for Mom Senior Care Innovation Scholarship
- American Advisors Groups College Scholarship
- American Bullion Scholarship
- Army College Benefits (PDF)
- Army Reserve Scholarship Funding (PDF)
- Asian Women Entrepreneurs (A.W.E.) Scholarship
- Barber City Women's Scholarship 2015
- CIC Annual Scholarship Fund for Disabled Verterans
- City of Newport Beach Scholarship
- Concussion Awareness Scholarship
- Cyril Smith Scholarship
- EdU Scholarship
- Educational Scholarship
- eLearners' Military Scholarship
- F. C. Tucker Scholarship
- Global Health Nursing Scholarship
- Have a Heart Wireless Scholarship
- Hispanic Education Endowment Fund
- Cleaning Checklist Design Scholarship
- ICC Orange Empire Chapter Scholarship for Building Code Technology students (PDF)
- Jackson Family Scholarship Fund for Nursing
- Johnson Attorneys Group Scholarship Video Competition
- Katz & Phillips single-Parent Scholarship
- Katz & Phillips, P.A. Ashley Rose Honorary Diabetes Law Student Scholarship
- Margaret E. Oser Scholarship
- Masters in Psychology Guide Scholarship
- Mensa Education and Research Foundation Scholarships 2013-2014 (PDF)
- The Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance Scholarship
- National Hispanic Business Women Association (NHBWA)
- Newport Beach Scholarship Program 2014 (PDF)
- Small Pet Select Scholarship
- The DerMedica Scholarship
- The Excel Builders Scholarship
- The Frank M. & Gertrude R. Doyle Foundation Scholarship
- The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship (2013-14)
- The Mensa Foundation's U.S. Scholarship
- The Southern California Movers Scholarship by HireAHelper (2013/2014)
- The Tix Team 2014 Law Scholarship for Veterans
- Thermo-Scientific Pierce Scholarship Program
- Virginia Smith Trust Scholarship
- Wholesale Halloween Costumes Scholarship
- Women of Opportunity Award, Soroptimist International, Laguna Beach Chapter (PDF)