Scholarship FundingCoastline Community College Foundation is committed to ensuring the continued success and support of our students by sponsoring an Annual Scholarship Campaign. Scholarships are made available through the generous donations of Coastline Community College's Foundation, Associated Student Government (ASG), faculty, staff, community organizations and private donors. Scholarships are awarded to applicants on a variety of factors, such as academic achievement, financial need, community involvement, volunteerism, program major and more. Unlike some other forms of financial aid, scholarships do not have to be repaid. However, unless otherwise stipulated, recipients are required to submit formal thank you letters to the scholarship donors, as well as attend the Scholarship Awards Ceremony on May 1, 2014.
Selection Factors and Application Information
Scholarship recipients are selected by the Scholarship Selection Committee, whose members include administrators, classified staff, faculty, and Coastline Community College Foundation Board members.
Factors for selection can include academic achievement, service and leadership, college and community involvement, and/or financial need. Applicants are required to submit a Scholarship Application and must be enrolled at Coastline in the fall and/or spring semester during the year in which they apply.
The Scholarship Selection Committee will review Coastline college transcripts, only, in determining eligibility. With the exception of applicants who are applying for scholarships available to both current High School students and Home Study students. These applicants will be required to provide documentation validating their qualification(s) for the award, such as High School Transcripts. High School and Home Study students will have the opportunity to upload these documents prior to submitting the application.
The Scholarship Application is completed online. If there are circumstances that prohibit you from applying online, please contact Celeste Ryan at (714) 241-6214
Apply Now for a Coastline Foundation Scholarship
External ScholarshipsIn addition to our Coastline scholarships, we receive announcements of scholarship offerings from external or outside organizations. A notebook listing these opportunities is available to review at the Admissions counter at our Fountain Valley College Center. Coastline Community College is not responsible for the application or awards process for these external scholarships. Please phone or write to each organization directly for details.
- A Place for Mom Senior Care Innovation Scholarship
- Have a Heart Wireless Scholarship
- Wholesale Halloween Costumes Scholarship
- 4th Annual Alzheimer's Association Science and Research Award (PDF)
- Army College Benefits (PDF)
- Army Reserve Scholarship Funding (PDF)
- The Frank M. & Gertrude R. Doyle Foundation Scholarship
- Hispanic Education Endowment Fund
- ICC Orange Empire Chapter Scholarship for Building Code Technology students (PDF)
- The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship (2013-14)
- Jackson Family Scholarship Fund for Nursing
- Margaret E. Oser Scholarship
- Mensa Education and Research Foundation Scholarships 2013-2014 (PDF)
- National Hispanic Business Women Association (NHBWA)
- Newport Beach Scholarship Program 2014
- The Southern California Movers Scholarship by HireAHelper (2013/2014)
- Women of Opportunity Award, Soroptimist International, Laguna Beach Chapter