The Department of Contract Education delivers fee-based, credit and non-credit, and short-term education, training and technical services in order to meet community needs. Services are delivered on-site or through distance educational delivery and include:
- customized educational and technical training
- customized seminars and workshops
- a comprehensive range of consultant services
- on-site educational and training needs assessment
- staff development activities
- pre-employment assessment
- literacy assessment and remedial instruction
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- high school, international and military student education
- Boeing Preferred School Partner Program
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Associates Program
- Kaiser Permanente/Ben Hudnall Memorial Trust
- SEIU UHW-West & Joint Employer Education Fund CRT to RRT Program
For more information about military educational services, refer to the Student Services Military Program page.
Responsiveness, flexibility and cost-effectiveness are three reasons why business and industry select community colleges to address their staff development training needs. Coastline has established a reputation for being on the competitive edge to provide occupational education, training, career services and professional development. Call (714) 241-6161 for information.