Student Success Center
The Student Success Center provides study space and tutoring across disciplines to empower students to dream, to be organized, to learn, to persist, to have a plan, to innovate, and to never give up.
Login Instructions For Smarthinking Online Tutoring
Smarthinking is an online tutoring service that Coastline provides to all active students. You can get help in a variety of subject areas. To log in, please visit services.smarthinking.com. Enter Coastline2018 as the username. Enter onlinehelp! as the password. This access is limited to 10 hours. Should you require more time, please contact Daniel Pittaway (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Study Space and Tutors
The Student Success Center has locations at all of Coastline's campuses. We welcome all Coastline students to visit to study, receive assistance from a tutor, and to use our computers and resources to help you achieve your goals at Coastline. We offer the following services:
- Free access to tutors who provide guidance for any assignment in any class in any discipline.
- Tables and desks for individual or group study.
- Internet-connected computers for research, school email, and homework.
- Limited free printing available at Le-Jao, Garden Grove, and Newport.
- Live (e.g,. Skype) and delayed (e.g. email-based) online tutoring. For more information, contact us: email@example.com
Our Le-Jao, Garden Grove, and Newport campuses offer full-service Success Centers with drop-in tutoring across all disciplines, study space, printing, and computers; individual tutoring is available at College Center (Fountain Valley). Check out our latest schedule for specific hours. We also offer email-based tutoring and appointment-based live online tutoring via Skype. For more information, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-241-6184 ext 17420.2019 Intersession / Spring Tutor Schedule
Apply To Be a Tutor We're looking for Tutors. If you're interested, we'd like to hear from you!