Student Success Center
The Student Success Center provides study space and tutoring across disciplines to empower students to dream, to be organized, to learn, to persist, to have a plan, to innovate, and to never give up.
Sign-up Instructions for Smart-Thinking Program (Free Online Tutoring Service)
- Go to the Smart-Thinking website.
- Enter "CCCSTUDENT2017" as the username and "onlinehelp" as the password.
- Complete the registration form, choosing your own username and password. We recommend that you use your email address as your username.
- Use your new username and password any time that you want to access Smarthinking for tutoring.
Study Space and Tutors
The Student Success Center has locations at all of Coastline's campuses. We welcome all Coastline students to visit to study, receive assistance from a tutor, and to use our computers and resources to help you achieve your goals at Coastline. We offer the following services:
- Free access to tutors who provide guidance for any assignment in any class in any discipline.
- Tables and desks for individual or group study.
- Internet-connected computers for research, school email, and homework.
- Limited free printing available at Le-Jao, Garden Grove, and Newport.
- Live (e.g,. Skype) and delayed (e.g. email-based) online tutoring. For more information, contact us: email@example.com
Our Le-Jao, Garden Grove, and Newport campuses offer full-service Success Centers with drop-in tutoring across all disciplines, study space, printing, and computers; individual tutoring is available at College Center (Fountain Valley). Check out our latest schedule for specific hours. We also offer email-based tutoring and appointment-based live online tutoring via Skype. For more information, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-241-6184 ext 17420.2019 Intersession / Spring Tutor Schedule
Apply To Be a Tutor We're looking for Tutors. If you're interested, we'd like to hear from you!