Information Competency and Library Skills Workshops
Workshops to help you work smarter, not harder!
Library Workshops START the first day of the semester and END the Thursday before FINALS at 11:55 p.m. during the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters.
Self-enroll in the Library Workshops:
- Click CCCNB Library Workshops. (You may need to login to Canvas)
- Enroll and the Library Workshops will show up as one of your courses.
- The workshop should take about an hour to complete and can take up to a week to score.
- Students earn a Certificate of Completion when they complete all of the workshop with 80% or higher. The Certificate is uploaded to Grades in the Library Workshops.
Information Competency and library skills workshops:
- Avoiding Plagiarism (5 sections, 1 hour total) - ACTIVE
- Library Orientation (1 section, 30 minutes) - ACTIVE
- Finding Articles (Pilot) - Spring 2019
- Research Basics - TBD
- Books and eBooks - TBD
- Internet Searching - TBD
**Contact the Library with any questions: