Coastline offers the following degrees and program options, both on-site and through distance learning formats:
- Courses leading to the Associate in Arts (A.A.) or Associate in Science (A.S.) Degree
- Lower-division coursework that will transfer to a four-year college or university
- State-approved occupational certificates in technical and career programs and certificates of completion in several additional occupational areas
- Courses and resources to help students improve levels of basic reading, writing and computation, including courses for non-English speakers to become proficient in English
- Courses contributing to personal enrichment and acquisition of life skills and programs for adults with acquired brain injuries and learning disabilities
In addition, Coastline offers contract education and training services to businesses in the Orange County area and to the U.S. military and other organizations worldwide as part of the economic development function assigned to community colleges by the state of California. Such services, which are fee-based, include basic workforce training programs, high-level computer skills training, and credit courses and degrees.