Professional Development Institute (PDI)
To provide methods for all faculty to achieve professional growth and advise the College administration and the Academic Senate on faculty professional development; to arrange the procedures for faculty to meet professional development activity objectives per contractual agreements; and keep faculty informed of professional development activities, funding availability, and application deadlines.
- Faculty (Lisa Lee)
- Faculty (Ken Leighton)
- Faculty (Joshua Levenshus)
- Faculty (Velvet Miscione)
- Faculty (Danny Pittaway)
- Faculty (Laurie Runk)
- VP, Instruction (Vince Rodriguez) (Non-Voting)
September – December / February - May; 1st Friday; 10:00 am – 12:00 noon.
- Vince Rodriguez (714) 241–6195
- Nancy Ramirez (714) 241–6196