Compliments & Complaints

Student's Right to Lodge Complaint:

Excepting for unlawful discrimination complaints, each Coastline Community College student must first follow the Coastline Community College Student Grievance Procedures set forth herein. Upon the student’s completion of the use of these grievance procedures, the student has the right to lodge a complaint with the California Community Colleges State Chancellor’s Office. The student may also lodge a complaint with the College’s accrediting commission, the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, through the State Chancellor’s Office complaint websites below.

Additional Resources

California Community Colleges State Chancellor’s Office: (Student Complaints)

California Community Colleges State Chancellor’s Office: (Unlawful Discrimination Complaints). If your complaint involves a claim of unlawful discrimination, please refer to the Chancellor’s Office website at:

Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges
(Western Association of Schools and Colleges)

The Coast Community College District (Coastline Community College) has provided this disclosure to you in compliance with the requirements of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, as regulated in CFR 34, Sections 600.9 (b) (3) and 668.43(b).

If you have concern with anything in this disclosure, please notify Coastline Community College at 11460 Warner Avenue, Fountain Valley, CA 92708. This disclosure was last revised on 11-18-2011. Nothing in this disclosure should be construed to limit any right that you may have to take civil or criminal legal action to resolve your complaints.

CCC Student Grievance Procedures (Pre-2011 Rev.)

All About Coastline

Campus Locations
Privacy Policy
Compliments & Complaints

Coastline Community College
11460 Warner Avenue
Fountain Valley, CA 92708