The Student Success Center provides study space and tutoring across disciplines to empower students to dream, to be organized, to learn, to persist, to have a plan, to innovate, and to never give up.
Study Space and Tutors
The Student Success Center has locations at all of Coastline's campuses. We welcome all Coastline students to visit to study, receive assistance from a tutor, and to use our computers and resources to help you achieve your goals at Coastline. We offer the following services:
- Free access to tutors who provide guidance for any assignment in any class in any discipline.
- Tables and desks for individual or group study.
- Internet-connected computers for research, school email, and homework.
- Limited free printing available at Le-Jao, Garden Grove, and Newport.
- Live (e.g,. Skype) and delayed (e.g. email-based) online tutoring. For more information, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Le-Jao, Garden Grove, and Newport campuses offer full-service Success Centers with drop-in tutoring across all disciplines, study space, printing, and computers; individual tutoring is available at College Center (Fountain Valley). Check out our latest schedule for specific hours. We also offer email-based tutoring and appointment-based live online tutoring via Skype. For more information, send a message to email@example.com.
SmarThinking is now available:
SmarThinking provides live 24/7 tutoring for all disciplines. Coastline students may access this for free. Please follow the attached instructions. This service is made available to you in addition to the tutoring provided by our own Coastline tutors.