Cranium Cafe is a meeting and collaboration platform designed specifically for student support. Once inside the cafe, both students and the support team can utilize a variety of assets to enhance their collaboration including:
- Document upload/share
- Google Docs collaboration
- Document edit pad
- Recording and Archiving
- Speech to Text
- Closed Captioning
- Virtual Lobby
Get Started With Cranium Cafe
To get started, visit the Coastline College Cranium Cafe website. If you are already a student, login using the "Coastline Community College Login" button. Otherwise, use the "Guest Registration" button.
Video Appointment Software Requirements
For technical support, please refer to ConexED's Help Center.
Desktop PC and MAC Meeting Requirements:
- The latest version of Chrome or Firefox should be used (Do not use Internet Explorer)
- The web camera should be ready and activated
- Computers should have a built in microphone or have a headset with microphone ready
Android and Window device Meeting Requirements:
- Use Chrome
- Have your web camera ready and activated
- Have a headset with microphone ready – your cell phone headset will work great
iOS – Apple Device Meeting Requirements:
Currently iOS devices can "knock" on the door, instant chat, and schedule a meeting with their handheld device through Safari and Chrome browsers. There is no need to download and install an application. The video meeting portion of Cranium Cafe is not supported on iOS devices.