Cranium Cafe is a meeting and collaboration platform designed specifically for student support. Once inside the cafe, both students and the support team can utilize a variety of assets to enhance their collaboration including:
- Document upload/share
- Google Docs collaboration
- Document edit pad
- Recording and Archiving
- Speech to Text
- Closed Captioning
- Virtual Lobby
Get Started With Cranium Cafe
To get started, visit the Coastline College Cranium Cafe website. If you are already a student, login using the "Coastline Community College Login" button. Otherwise, use the "Guest Registration" button.
Video Appointment Software Requirements
For technical support, please refer to ConexED's Help Center.
Desktop PC and MAC Meeting Requirements:
- The latest version of Chrome or Firefox should be used (Do not use Internet Explorer)
- The web camera should be ready and activated
- Computers should have a built in microphone or have a headset with microphone ready
Android and Windows device Meeting Requirements:
- Use Chrome
- Have your web camera ready and activated
- Have a headset with microphone ready – your cell phone headset will work great
iOS - Apple Device Meeting Requirements:
iOS users will need to use the mobile app. Additional information can be found on the ConexED App page on the Apple App Store.
Students can "knock" on the door, instant chat, schedule a meeting, attend live Café video meetings, or attend group lectures and virtual classes.