Commencement 2018 – the college's annual graduation ceremony – will be held on Friday, June 1, 2018 at Orange Coast College's Robert B. Moore Theatre located at 2701 Fairview Rd. Costa Mesa, CA 92626.
The ceremony starts at 4:00 p.m. A reception will follow the ceremony with light refreshments.
Commencement 2018 - Live Feed
A live feed will be available to view the graduation ceremony on Friday, June 1, 2018.
There are two ways to view the graduation:
- View the graduation in High Definition (ustream.tv).
View the graduation with closed captioning (CCCConfer.org)
- To Connect to the CCC Graduation Ceremony, please fill in your First Name, Last Name, Email address, and Screen Name.
- Then click on Connect.
- Once you have connected, the conference video can be seen in the upper left hand panel.
- To view via the closed captioning feature, click on the "CC" button on the upper right portion of the screen.
- To increase the size of your video, click on the square in the upper right hand corner of the video panel. Then scroll down to the bottom of the menu and click "detach panel".
Applying for Graduation
An Associate in Arts Degree or a Certificate of Achievement is not automatically awarded. Students are required to petition for graduation at the beginning of the semester in which they will be completing their final requirements. The petition to apply for graduation is available online or in the Admissions and Records Office during the graduation petitioning periods below.
Submit the completed petition form to: 11460 Warner Ave, Fountain Valley CA. 92708 Attn. Graduation, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax 714-241-6288.
Important! Please be sure to have official transcripts from all the colleges you have attended on file in the Admissions and Records Office before you submit your Petition to apply for graduation form.
If you are not currently enrolled you will need to meet the current catalog degree requirements for the current academic year.
Military students may obtain a graduation petition online at military.coastline.edu.
|Semester||Application Period Begins||Deadline to Submit Application|
|Fall 2017||August 28, 2017||November 17, 2017|
|Spring 2018||January 29, 2018||April 6, 2018|
|Summer 2018||June 11, 2018||July 16, 2018|
Diplomas will be mailed two months after the end of the semester in which the application was filed.
Commencement exercises are held once a year at the end of the Spring Semester.
Please Note: The commencement ceremony will be held during the month of June. Detailed information will be mailed to all graduation candidates beginning in mid March.