STAR 2.0 TRANSFER PROGRAMS
STAR 2.0 is designed to make you the most prepared transfer student possible. The first year focuses on general education courses that are in high-demand for new college students while providing opportunities for major and career exploration. Based on the student's area of interest, a second year plan will be developed with the help of an academic counselor and/or faculty advisor.
Benefits of the program:
- Guaranteed classes in your area of interest
- Support from faculty, dedicated counselors, and student success coaches
- Free tutoring services through the Student Success Centers
- STAR 2.0 community events
Current programs * supported by STAR 2.0
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - COMMUNICATION STUDIES - HISTORY - PSYCHOLOGY - SOCIOLOGY
STEPS TO JOIN STAR 2.0:
- Apply to Coastline Community College at www.cccapply.org
- Submit STAR 2.0 Student Agreement (request a copy via email from OutreachCCC@coastline.edu)
- Submit High School Transcripts or complete Assessment Tests
- Register for your classes by June 29, 2018
* Program offerings subject to change.