Simplify University Transfer with Learning 1st
Coastline Community College is partnered with prominent universities in offering online Associate-to-Bachelor degree programs. The Learning 1st program eliminates the barriers to transfer success.
- 100% online
- One program application with no application fee
- No university out-of-state tuition rates
- Assigned a dedicated academic counselor/advisor from each institution to ensure the requirements of both degrees are met
- Access to the online resources and libraries of both institutions
- University tuition rates are "frozen"
- Full and part-time programs are available
- Students attending full-time can earn both an Associate and a Bachelor degree within four years
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Life Science
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Security
Bachelor of Computer Science
Bachelor of Business Administration
- Operations and Information Management
Bachelor of Science
- Business Administration – Global Business
- Human Services
- United States high school graduate or the equivalent (GED)
- Must be seeking both an Associate and a Bachelor degree
- Must meet all university admissions requirements, including minimum GPA, upon transfer
The Learning 1st program was funded in part by The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, guided by the belief that every life has equal value, working to help all people lead healthy productive lives and seeking to ensure that all people, especially those with the fewest resources, have access to the opportunities needed to succeed.