Connecting you to resources at Coastline.
Welcome to the Info Center!
We're here to help you get the information you need to succeed at Coastline. Call us, email us, or visit us on-site at the College Center in Fountain Valley, CA and let us connect you to important services on campus. Whether you need assistance with applying to the College, troubleshooting an issue with your registration, or contacting a specific individual or department, we will help get the information you need.
The Coastline Info Center is open Monday-Friday (except for national holidays) from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Info Center can provide you with information regarding any of the following topics:
- General information about Coastline Community College
- Financial Aid services, Counseling services, Assessment, Special Services
- General assistance with application/registration issues
- College event details
- Graduation and Completion Rates
- Security Policies, Crime Statistics, Campus Security, etc.
For specific assistance or more detailed reports, please contact the Info Center Manager: