Program and Department Review
To provide leadership, support, coordination, and continuity to the program and department review process and procedures for instruction, student services and administrative units.
- Academic Senate President or Designee (Stephen Barnes)
- Academic Senate Rep. (Curriculum Chair) (Dan Johnson)
- Academic Senate Rep. (CTE) (Rick Lockwood)
- Academic Senate Rep. (Ann Holliday)
- Academic Senate Rep. (Counseling) (Jordan Huynh)
- Admin. Dir, Institutional Effectiveness & Planning (Aeron Zentner)
- Classified Senate Rep. (Darian Aistrich)
- Classified Senate Rep. (Meg Yanalunas)
- Dean, Instruction (Nancy Jones)
- Dean, Counseling (Bruce Keeler)
- Program Review & SLO Coordinator (Josh Levenshus)
- Student (ASG) (VACANT)
- Student Success Coordinator (Danny Pittaway)
Note: Faculty and classified appointments are for two years.
September - December / February - May; 2nd & 4th Mondays; 1 - 4 p.m.
- Josh Levenshus (714) 241-1398
- Aeron Zentner (714) 241-6413
- Nancy Ramirez (714) 241–6196