President's Wing Planning Council
The council mandate is to utilize operational and service area outcome (SAO) data and best practices to inform the development of the Extended Learning, Foundation, Institutional Effectiveness, and Marketing and Public Relations department reviews. Through collaboration within the governance structure, the council will prioritize initiatives that stem from the findings from the department review process. Additionally, the council will monitor the 2017-2020 President’s Wing Plan, which includes the oversight of College planning, marketing, and revenue/partnership generation from grants, Foundation, and Extended Learning.
Members (9) 2018-19
- Dean, Institutional Effectiveness & Planning (Aeron Zentner)
- Director, College Foundation (Mariam Khosravani)
- Director, Marketing & PR (Dawn Willson)
- Exec Dean, ELD (Joycelyn Groot)
- Academic Senate President or Designee (Ann Holliday)
- Academic Senate Rep. (Deborah Henry)
Classified Senate (2)
- President’s Office (Yadira Lopez)
- Grant Development (Darian Aistrich)
- ASG Rep. (VACANT)
- Aeron Zentner241-6413
- Laila Mertz 241-6153
Meeting Schedule, etc.
September – December / February – May
3 – 4 p.m.