Military & Veterans Work Group
To assess policies and procedures to assure compliance with government regulations impacting military and veteran students and make recommendations as appropriate; to create an inviting learning climate that promotes program growth and academic success in support of the military community through quality education services, collaboration and partnerships.
Members (9) 2018-19
- Academic Senate Rep. (Rick Lockwood)
- College Certifying Official (A&R) (Rachel Cervantes)
- College Certifying Official (CE) (Stephani Rogers)
- Counselor (Military)(Velvet Miscione)
- Manager, Extended/Distance Learning (Nate Harrison)
- Military Site Representative (Elizabeth McKay)
- Special Programs (Michelle Wild)
- Student Veteran of America (VACANT)
- Veteran Resource Coordinator (Tom Boscamp)
- ELD Marketing Manager (Lynn Dahnke)
Note: It is recommended that Faculty and Staff assigned to this committee are also US Veterans of the Armed Services
- Chermaine Harrell 241-6155
- Tom Boscamp
Meeting Schedule, etc.
Quarterly: September – December / February – May
2:30 - 4 p.m.