Institutional Proposal Review Board Panel
The Institutional Proposal Review Board (IPRB) reviews research projects that involve human participants to uphold two broad standards: first, that participants are not placed at undue risk; second, that they give uncoerced, informed consent to their participation.
- Faculty Member (Hoa Vu)
- Member (with legal training) (Stephen Barnes)
- Member (outside of College) (Bill Kerwin)
- Senior Research Analyst (Shanon Gonzalez)
- Special Programs Rep. (Celeste Ryan)
- Admin Dir, Institutional Effectiveness & Planning (Aeron Zentner)
Note: Each member should serve a three-year term except for the Chair; Two of the five members should have training in research methods.
Once each semester except when a "full panel review" is required.
- Aeron Zentner (714) 241-6413