Diversity, International & Intercultural Work Group
To promote the development and implementation of practices which will enhance the understanding and competence about our responsibilities as local and global citizens while creating a supportive environment for students, faculty and staff.
Members (16) 2018-19
- Academic Senate Rep. (Erin Johnson)
- Academic Senate Rep. (Hao Vu)
- Academic Senate Rep. (Ryan Boyd)
- ASG Rep. (Christopher Calvo)
- APACT Rep. (VACANT)
- Classified Senate Rep. (VACANT)
- Classified Senate Rep. (Leonora Castillo)
- Classified Senate Rep. (Maria Mai)
- Community Organization Rep. (VACANT)
- Dean, Students (Natalie Schonfeld)
- Director, Student Equity/Title IX (Leighia Fleming)
- Director, EOPS/CARE (TBD)
- Director, Student Life (Nathan Brais)
- Director, Human Resources (Renate Akins)
- Manager, Outreach and Partnerships, ELD (Chermaine Harrell)
- Project Director, Title III AANAPISI (Rene Gutierrez)
- Rene Gutierrez 241-6308
- Erin Johnson 241-7239
Meeting Schedule, etc.
September - December, February - May
3 - 5 p.m.