At-risk For Homelessness And Foster Youth Work Group
The At-risk of Homelessness and Foster Youth work group will address the needs of students who are homeless, at risk for homelessness, and current and former foster youth at Coastline Community College. The group will discuss and help implement best practices that address food, mental health, medical, and housing needs for these populations. It will help develop partnerships both within Coastline and in the community to leverage resources that will help decrease barriers to student success.
Together the work group will work towards informing the college about the resources available to students who are homeless, at risk for homelessness, and current and former foster youth. The workgroup will meet at least once a month.
Members (11) 2018-19
- Admissions & Records (Maria Mai)
- ASG (Kasie Hipp Mirhashemi)
- ASG Student Rep. (Amber Gil)
- CalWORKs (Lori Wood)
- Director, EOPS/CARE (VACANT)
- EOPS Outreach (Adam Fraga)
- EOPS/NextUp (VACANT)
- Financial Aid (Jenny Vu)
- Intercultural Resource Center (Rene Gutierrez)
- Transfer Center (Helen Ward)
- Veterans Rep. (Tom Boscamp)
- VACANT 241-6237
Meeting Schedule, etc.
Every other Tuesday, as needed. College Center